Syncing completed requests with MYOB is finally here!
We support MYOB Essentials, MYOB AccountRight and MYOB AccountEdge
- An online MYOB Account file needs to exist
- If you don't have one you will need to create one by visiting the MYOB website https://www.myob.com/au
- Only Job Requests marked as Completed can be Imported into MYOB
- You need to ensure that there are contacts in your MYOB account.
- You need to ensure that MYOB Accounts have been setup
- You need to ensure that MYOB Tax accounts have been setup
- All Job Requests imported into MYOB will be saved as an Invoice with a Service Type (which is a MYOB Category).
- Only Job Requests with a value in the Client Cost field will be imported into MYOB. In other words, if there is no cost associated with the Job Request you will not be able to import it into MYOB
- Date of Invoice in MYOB will be populated with the Completion Date of the Job Request in myPSR
How do I use the MYOB module?
Log into myPSR and from the main menu select Modules and select MYOB
You will then be presented with the following screen
Click on the GREEN button so you can connect to your online MYOB account
After you have logged in and granted access to the myPSR application to connect to MYOB you will need to select the company file you would like to use by clicking on the red select symbol on the right hand side.
Once you have selected, some new tabs will appear.
- Contact (under the Settings)
- Sales/Invoice and
- Job Request
Allows you to sync contacts between myPSR and MYOB
Displays all the Invoices that you have created from myPSR into MYOB
Displays all the completed Job Requests and these are the ones that you can create an invoice in MYOB
Before being able to export a Job Request and create an invoice in MYOB you will need to do the following:
- You will need to select a Contact that the invoice will be made out to.
- You will need to select the MYOB Account that will be used for the invoice
- You will need to select the Tax that will be used for the invoice
Once you have selected those, you are then able to export this information into MYOB and an Invoice will be created.
You then need to choose the Job Request you need the invoice for, select it and click on the Save to MYOB button which will create the Invoice in MYOB
You can then go back into your MYOB application and under Sales you will see the invoice you just created.